Applying for Hardship Funds

Applying for Hardship Funds

University Hardship Funds

For information about all University Hardship Funds please see  This includes information about the following:

College Hardship Funds

To apply to the College Hardship Fund please download this form.  Please then submit your completed form to the Academic Administrator (

For information about the JCR Trust please see