Those taking out a loan for fees from the Student Loan Company will have their fees paid directly to the University by the SLC. Please ensure that if you are awarded a student loan you forward the College a copy of the SLC award letter as soon as you receive it.
Those paying their own fees may pay course fees in two instalments at the start of Michaelmas and Hilary term (the deadline is Friday of 1st Week in each term).
Accomodation Charges (Battels)
All students may pay for their accommodation in 3 instalments, one at the beginning of each term. Please note that your initial room deposit will be deducted from your Trinity Term Battels (Accommodation charge)
All termly payments must be received by College by the end of first week each term and failure to pay by the due date may incur penalties.
Making Payments to College
There are several ways to pay your tuition fees and battels:
- Bank Transfer
If you wish to pay by bank transfer please note the following:
- You will need to arrange this with enough time for the funds to reach our account to meet the deadline date-allow 5 working days.
- Please remember to put YOUR NAME as reference for the bank transfer.
- The bank may make a charge to you for this service so please try to account for this in the amount which you transfer.
College Bank Account Details
Account Name: Harris Manchester College
Bank Address: NatWest Bank, 43 Cornmarket Street, Oxford OX1 3HA
Sort Code: 60-70-03
Account Number: 65856651
IBAN: GB 02 NWBK 607003 65856651
- Cheque– made payable to Harris Manchester College, and sent directly to the College Finance Office. Payment made in a currency other than sterling should include an amount sufficient to cover bank charges (currently approximately £35). Any exchange rate differences will be passed on to the student.
- Credit or Debit card (we do not accept American Express) - see 'Online Payments' below for more details.
Alternatively, payments can be made by telephoning the Finance Office on (44)1865 271010/ 271990, or by calling in to the office between the hours 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- International Bank Transfer
We have partnered with foreign exchange company PaytoStudy to allow international students to make payments by sending us secure bank transfers in their own local currency. Please note:
- The exchange rate should be very competitive, but we strongly recommend that you compare the rate quoted with that from other providers.
- When making payment please use YOUR NAME as the reference for your payment.
PaytoStudy Application Process
1. Complete and submit the application form.
2. PaytoStudy will provide you with an instant quotation for your payment in your local currency. This quotation is guaranteed for 48 hours only.
3.Once you agree to the offer, you should then instruct your bank to transfer funds in your local currency to PaytoStudy. This bank instruction can be done electronically whilst you are on the PaytoStudy site.
4. PaytoStudy will then forward a payment in UK sterling to Harris Manchester College and send you a receipt as proof of payment.
To access the PaytoStudy site for Harris Manchester please click on the link below.
Please use this page to start the process for submitting online payments to Harris Manchester College via Worldpay.
Refund of Fees and Battels will be given, if appropriate, as detailed in the University and College policies. Financial Questions Please call the Finance Office on (44)1865 271010/ 271990, or by calling in to the office between the hours 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Alternatively, email: email@example.com Technical Questions Please direct any questions or concerns of a technical nature to: firstname.lastname@example.org Harris Manchester College is a registered charity - number: 1143086 Harris Manchester College is VAT registered - number: 490 7622 30