Meet the Team
Our wonderful team of librarians are delighted to be able to support the learning, teaching, and research of the college and are driven to offering the best range of reader services possible. We aim to provide a peaceful study space, access to our interesting and important collections, and a friendly and professional service to match. The Library exists to make your time at Harris Manchester as pleasant as possible, so please ask us for help at any time. We offer a full range of reader services for our students and are happy to help with any research needs you may have.
- Help finding books at HMC and around Oxford
- Assistance with using electronic resources
- A responsive book-buying service for your coursework and research
- Inter-library loans via the British Library, when we cannot buy on demand
- Personal Book Fund: we administer the purchase of books for you to keep through this generous fund
We welcome suggestions about how we can improve the service, and look forward to meeting you and getting to know you.
Please get in touch with us by email or telephone, or via our social media accounts below.
Phone: 01865 281 472