Building on the successful 25th Anniversary Charter Dinner last year, HMC are delighted to invite all alumni to come back to College!
Come meet up with friends and tutors.
- Where: Arlosh Hall, Harris Manchester College
- When: September 23, 2023. Drinks 6:45 p.m. and dinner 7:30 p.m.
- Cost: £65 for a three-course dinner with wine, for alumni and guest tickets
- Dress code: Black Tie
Want to spend more time at the college that weekend?
You can book one of our beautifully appointed college rooms for the night of the Dinner and enjoy a delicious breakfast the next morning. Accommodation Cost: £80 - B&B in an ensuite room, with cooked breakfast in the Hall. To book accommodation, please contact our Accommodation & Housekeeping Manager Tina Knowles - Telephone: 01865 271022 or Email: email@example.com
The small print:
- Cancellation Policy: If you are not able to attend the Dinner for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer refunds on any orders cancelled within one week of the event.
- Photographs may be taken throughout the event, which may then be used in our print/digital communications and/or social media. If you would prefer that your image was not used, please e-mail email@example.com.
Speaker: David Wienir (1993, PPE)
David Wiener is Assistant General Counsel at HarperCollins Publishers, Head of Business and Legal Affairs at HarperCollins Productions and entertainment law instructor at UCLA Extension.
Any questions? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you in Oxford in September!